We’ve been innovating in the field of computer vision since 2002. Today, we have many unique R&D projects under our belt and we’re a proud owner of our own product – visage|SDK.
In addition to unique projects, great learning culture, and collaborative working environment, we offer:
- Guided and supported professional development;
- Continuous education through your education budget, mentorship, conferences, and company library;
- Working on our own product
- Prioritizing health and work-life balance through flexible working hours, remote work, sponsored health checks, and subsidized recreation;
- Support for parents, including additional days off, Christmas gifts for children, and childbirth allowance;
- Various internal initiatives focused on sports, hobbies, and philanthropic activities;
- Great team buildings;
… and much more.
Our most important mission is to make Visage Technologies an exceptional place to work. You can check what it really looks like on our blog and social networks: LinkedIn and Facebook.
About the job
Visage Technologies’ face tracking and analysis algorithms can accurately locate faces and facial points in images or videos, and estimate age, gender, emotion, and identity. All these algorithms depend in large part on machine learning and are expected to run on a wide array of supported platforms.
To be exact, your contribution to the product would include:
- Developing, maintaining, and testing visage|SDK, APIs, demo applications, and accompanying in-house tools
- Participating in reviews
- Updating product documentation
- Providing technical support for customers
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies, and constantly improving your own skills and knowledge
We are the right next step for you if you already proudly own the following skills and qualifications:
- Familiarity and interest in C++
- Basic knowledge on writing quality, easy to maintain, and secure code
- Basic GIT knowledge
- Good unit testing and integration testing practices.
Want to know more?
Here are a few articles you might find interesting:
We look forward to meeting you!