Visage Technologies has been innovating in the field of computer vision since 2002. Deloitte has listed us among the fastest-growing technology companies for three years in a row, since 2017. If you're passionate about solving real-world problems with technology, this is your chance to innovate and be a part of interesting and unique projects.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced full-stack web developer to work on designing and building scalable web solutions.
Successful candidates will have a minimum of 3 years of experience with web application development. The work will entail constructing efficient REST APIs, implementing intuitive user interfaces, and setting up suitable server infrastructure. This includes all associated areas such as database and architecture design.
Your job will include:
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture using modern web software development principles, ensuring the optimal performance of the system
- “Pixel-perfect” implementation of user interface
- Design and deployment of the database infrastructure
- Design and construction of REST API
- Integration of front-end and back-end systems
- Innovation on the existing web development processes and design and implementation of new processes to ensure maximum scalability and efficiency
The job also requires:
- Master's degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Familiarity with relational databases and database management systems, preferably MySQL
- Familiarity with server management and production-grade server applications (Apache, NGINX)
- Familiarity with relevant web development frameworks, both front-end and back-end; ReactJS and Django are preferred but experience with similar ones will be considered (Node.js, Ruby on Rails, Vue, Angular, etc.)
- Proficiency with Git
- Fluency with Agile development principles
- Experience with C/C++ highly beneficial
What’s in it for you?
We have a great team that works on innovative projects using state-of-the-art technology. In addition to great culture and a relaxed, collaborative working environment, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours; freedom under responsibility
- Opportunity to travel to conferences, fairs, workshops, and team buildings, while keeping a work-life balance
- Professional development through mentorship, relevant courses, conferences, and company library with a selection of relevant books and magazines
- Yearly health checkup
- Employee stock option program
- Other great perks including MultiSport membership, fresh fruit and hot beverages, team building budgets, gifts for newborn children, and more
Want to know more?
At Visage Technologies, we try to be as transparent as possible to give potential candidates a good picture of our company and culture. Feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook, or simply browse through our blog.
Here are a few articles you might find interesting:
We look forward to meeting you!