Visage Technologies has been innovating in the field of computer vision since 2002. With more than 200 clients and a trend of strong growth, we’ve been among the fastest-growing tech companies for three years in a row.
Now, we are looking for an Executive Assistant Student Intern who will support the management team. The position is a part-time job for students of the final year. We believe that finishing university should be a priority, so the working hours will be flexible and limited. After graduation, if the internship period was successful, we will offer you a full-time position at the company.
Your job will include:
- Working with the management team and reporting directly to the CEO
- Researching and collecting data necessary for making adequate decisions related to the way of working, tools, people, culture, and operations of the company
- Formatting information for internal and external communication – emails, presentations, reports, Confluence pages, etc.
- Supporting the marketing team
- Involvement in the organization of company-level events, workshops, all-hands meetings, celebrations, gatherings, and team building events
- Greeting visitors and organizing visits (e.g. visit of a business partner or press)
- Support with implementing various initiatives relevant for the whole company or individual divisions
- Providing other operational and administrative support
To succeed in this role, you should be highly motivated and self-driven, communicative, and creative.
The job also requires:
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Fluency in English; other languages are a plus
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Good prioritization skills
- Advanced hands-on experience with MS Office
What’s in it for you?
We have an amazing team that works on innovative projects using state-of-the-art technology. In addition to great culture and a relaxed, collaborative working environment, we offer:
- Possibility of full-time employment after the graduation
- Flexible working hours; ability to focus on finishing your studies
- Mentorship of the CEO and freedom under responsibility
- Experience of working in a successful and dynamic, yet harmonic work environment
- Professional development through relevant courses, conferences, and shared company library with a selection of books and magazines
- Other great perks including fresh fruit and hot beverages, team buildings, and more
Want to know more?
At Visage Technologies, we try to be as transparent as possible to give potential candidates a good picture of our company and culture. Feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook, or simply browse through our blog.
Here is one of the articles you might find interesting:
How to apply?
To apply, please attach*:
- Your CV
- A motivational letter explaining why you want to work with us and why should we want to work with you.
- Your answers to these preliminary questions (in English):
- Image the following situation. We are organizing a company-level event for more than 100 of our team members that, due to the health precautions during the pandemic, has to be fully online. Even in such unfortunate circumstances, we would like the event to be interactive and fun for all. Your task is to recommend a software platform for organizing such an online gathering. How would you approach the task? Which software tool would you recommend?
- Imagine and describe a day on which you would feel fully accomplished and contented at work.
*Please note that the applications that are not complete will not be considered.
We look forward to meeting you! :)