Visage Technologies has been innovating in the field of computer vision since 2002. With more than 200 clients and a trend of strong growth, we’ve been among the fastest-growing tech companies for three years in a row.
Now, we are looking for an Administrative Assistant Student Intern who will support the administration team. The position is a part-time job for students of the final year. We believe that finishing university should be a priority, so the working hours will be flexible and limited. After graduation, if the internship period was successful, we will offer you a full-time position at the company.
Your job will include:
- Working as part of the existing Administration team
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, handling post and reordering supplies
- Greeting and assisting visitors
- Maintaining polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail
- Organizing physical and digital documents
- Assistance to the Administrator with handling student contracts
- Support in all other administrative tasks and processes
To succeed in this role, you should be highly motivated and self-driven, communicative, precise, and creative.
The job also requires:
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Fluency in English; other languages are a plus
- Great organizational and time-management skills
- Exceptional level of discretion and confidentiality
- Advanced hands-on experience with MS Office
- Fast acquisition of new knowledge and skills
- Good prioritization skills
- ‘I can and I want’ attitude
- High precision in work
- Handling stressful situations well
What’s in it for you?
We have an amazing team that works on innovative projects using state-of-the-art technology. In addition to great culture and a relaxed, collaborative working environment, we offer:
- Possibility of full-time employment after the graduation
- Flexible working hours, ability to focus on finishing your studies
- Mentoring of the Head of Administration and Administrator; freedom under responsibility
- Experience of working in a successful and dynamic, yet harmonic work environment
- Professional development through relevant courses, conferences, and shared company library with a selection of books and magazines
- Other great perks including fresh fruit and hot beverages, team buildings, billiards, lots of fun, great team members, and more
Want to know more?
At Visage Technologies, we try to be as transparent as possible to give potential candidates a good picture of our company and culture. Feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook, or simply browse through our blog.
Here is one of the articles you might find interesting:
How to apply?
To apply, please attach*:
- Your CV
- A motivational letter explaining why you want to work with us and why should we want to work with you.
- Your answers to these preliminary questions (in English):
- Image the following situation: You have to finish a document/report as soon as possible. At the same time, one team member that’s standing at your door has a question, three other team members have a question on chat, and the phone is ringing as well. How would you feel in this situation and how would you handle it?
- Imagine and describe a day on which you would feel fully accomplished and contented at work.
*Please note that the applications that are not complete will not be considered.
We look forward to meeting you! :)