Visage Technologies has been innovating in the field of computer vision and machine learning since 2002. Today, we are a world-renowned provider of specialized face tracking, analysis and recognition solutions. Deloitte has listed us among the fastest-growing technology companies in Sweden for three years in a row (2017-2019).
Now, we are looking for a senior Sales Manager that would like to work in an established company and directly contribute to the company's growth. If you're passionate about innovative technologies and building meaningful relationships with clients worldwide, we might be the perfect match.
- Licensing software and selling custom development services to new and existing clients
- Identifying new prospects, processing leads generated through our website, and nurturing the existing clients
- Understanding clients’ needs and business models, and suggesting relevant business solutions
Working on innovative projects for international clients from various industries, including world-famous brands such as BMW, Philips, Scania, Samsung, and more
- Maintaining quality relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends, competitors, and clients’ feedback
- Efficiently using the existing Salesforce system
The successful candidate should be highly motivated and self-driven. She/he will also work as a team member in a collaborative and supportive environment, working closely with sales, marketing and development team.
- Experience in sales position, especially for technical products/services
- Outstanding communication skills in English
- Proficiency with IT/communication tools (e.g. MS Office, Skype, WordPress, Salesforce, PayPal, SVN etc.)
- Strong interest in technology and capacity to understand it from users’ perspective
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, with additional sales-based commissions
- Innovative projects for international clients from various industries, including world-famous brands
- Opportunity to travel to global conferences, fairs and workshops
- Flexible working hours
- Well-organized, pleasant working environment with a young and enthusiastic team, no irrational and unrealistic startup hype, and a relaxed atmosphere in the office
- Professional development through educations, online courses, company library with a selection of relevant books and magazines, and leading conferences and seminars in the field
- Great benefits and perks including company mobile phones, yearly health checkups, team buildings, gifts for newborn children, employee stock options program, and more