We are looking for a person ready to challenge ML algorithms by designing comprehensive test cases, automating and improving test tools, evaluating performance of ML algorithms, and participating in R&D activities.
Successful candidates will work on an exciting long-term R&D project in the field of Computer Vision and Machine Learning for automotive industry, contributing to general efforts in the direction of increasingly autonomous vehicles. In this type of projects, software testing has additional dimensions in comparison to traditional software testing. It supports research in sense of choosing and validating methods, but it also ensures that the ML-based system has a known and controlled behavior in the whole range of scenarios, including edge and negative cases.
You will be working within a mixed Croatian and Swedish team of top-level Computer Vision/Machine Learning experts. Work may involve occasional short travel to Sweden.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related degree
- Knowledge and experience with at least two programming languages: C, C++, C#, Python
- Understanding statistics and/or machine learning principles
- Knowledge and experience with writing SQL queries
- Experience in defining, documenting, writing and executing organized and thorough test plans
- Passion for test infrastructure and CI/CD
- Design and implement functional and non-functional test cases for a complex computer vision product
- Define measures and run evaluations using statistical comparisons
- Maintain and extend existing testing tools and frameworks
- Ensure required safety compliance by designing and conducting special test cases
- Reproducing the problems reported by customers
- Work on research tasks when special evaluation is needed
What we offer
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours
- Well-organized, pleasant working environment with a young and enthusiastic team
- Professional development through mentorship, educations, company library with a selection of relevant books and magazines, and leading conferences and seminars in the field
- Great benefits and perks including yearly health checkups, gifts for newborn children, fresh fruit and hot beverages, team buildings, and more